What You Agreed To
Information is sub-divided into two categories viz., Personal Information and Information derived from Cookies.
- Both the types of Information – submitted by you as well the one which is derived from Cookies when you use Cridos website, will be used by Cridos solely to provide you good service, respond to your queries, study your usage pattern, understand your preferences, and meet legal requirements.
- Cridos may send you direct mailers at your email address for promotions or policy changes. However, all those incoming emails shall have a built-in feature for you to opt out of receiving any such email in future.
- Cridos does not sell or rent any Information collected from your association, through the Cridos website. Cridos shall not make your Information available to any third party unless it has your consent to do so and you have agreed to share details on some page.
- Although Cridos strives to keep all Information secure, it cannot guarantee any sort of protections against an unauthorized disclosure of Information. Under no circumstances would Cridos be responsible for the loss of any such Information.
- Cridos may share your Information with another company only when Cridos acquires, is acquired by, or is merged with any such company.
- Cridos shall be liable to share your information in a case, if required as per any court-order or as a part of any legal procedures.
You as a user of Cridos Website, shall be responsible for all the acts made by you during the use of Cridos website. Cridos will not be liable for any claims of damages by anyone at any point in time.
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites shall behave in exactly the same manner, as you have found it when visited that other website.
Visitor comments might be checked through an automated spam detection service.